At the Park we:
Played Shadow Tag (Cyrie ran around aimlessly but still had a blast)
Swang...LOTS
Made new friends
Took pictures
Skye showed us how he can read...
And showed EVERYONE in yelling distance about his Mario Hat...
When we got to the park there were a few other kids and as soon as we got there a nice boy (Front and Center in yellow BELOW~his lisp was my fav) ran up to Skye and said "Hey Dude! Wanna Be friends?"
"Hi, I'm Skye"
And it was history after that...I actually had a hard time watching him play with all these kids and he didn't need me ONCE...he forgot completely about me. But then I thought..."I sure hope this is how it goes on his first day of school."
Notice Skye holding hands with exibit #2 in the background...Hmm....I dont know if I like that...
Swings: an all time classic rush to the gut! (My personal Favorite in Elementary and Middle School)
We had to take off our jackets it was too toasty...WELCOME spring.




4 comments:
Skye looks so grown up in his big boy hat. Looks so fun, I'm SOOOO glad Spring is here. xxoo
Those shadow pics are so FUN! Lovin your haircut still, and I want to come swing!
WAY too fun! I love that the snow is melting, and moods are brightening, at least mine is anyway. Your kiddos are DARLING! They must get it from their mom with the cutest haircut ever=)
What a fun day! I used to love going to the park as a kid! Swings were definitely the best!! You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment