Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ya...

EXPRESS YOURSELF!!
I've been working with Skye and his artistic side. We love to show off his art work and crafts and put it up on the fridge! He LOVES to color. What kid doesn't?


Well, I forgot to mention that when mom doesn't see him, that he shouldn't color ON the FRIDGE, or the ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, or his LEGS, or the TV, or his SISTER.
I think I forgot to mention those finer points.
I'll get right to it then...







THE DOINGS OF:
EXCESSIVELY LARGE CRAYONS
AND THE LITTLE BLONDE MONSTER.
*
*
*
Skye!!!!!
WHAT THE?!?!?
*
I think I forgot to tell him NOT to put Cyrie's binkie in his bum, yeah, we missed that point as well. GOODNESS.

Actually what happened, was SKye walked up to me after his bath with a smirk on his face. He had his hands behind his back and he said, "guess what hand mom!" (we've been playing this game lately and I was getting anxious to see what he had behind his back) I guessed one hand, NOPE, So I guessed the other hand...NOPE again! THen he turned around. {nuff said}.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little denise the menace :)

'T' said...

mr. clean erasers is all i have to say!

Brady and Christi said...

That is seriously hilarious! What a little mischevious boy!

Nat said...

you've got your hands full, Linds. It looks like Cyrie has cuts on her forehead! Bum picture--gross! Oh yeah, thanks for the email. I found some shampoo for greasy hair today at Walmart and I picked up some conditioner.

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

LINDSAY, I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GIVE THAT BINKI BACK TO CYRIE!!!!!! What a Crazy little guy. just think the terrible 2s are almost over:)

Heston Williams said...

That is really funny!

Shelby said...

What the heck Lins. These boys are going to be death of us. I swear I keep thinking about the fact they are hopefully going to bring us darling daughter in laws and beautiful grandchildren and hopefully make lots of money to take care of us when we get old. That way all the gray hair we are getting will all be worth it. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Are you planning on doing hair?? I could use a blonde touch up and trim if you are, if not that is no problem too!!?? Interested?