
For Father's Day I took pictures of my kids with a stash accessory...


And then asked them questions about their daddy. I asked them each seperately and wrote down exactly what they said. Even if it didn't make any sense...
Cyrie said:
My Dad's name is Birthday.
He is 3 feet 4 inches tall.
He is 346 years old.
His hair color is blue.
His eye color is orange.
His favorite TV show to watch is Ironman.
He likes to go to church.
His favorite thing to eat is dinner.
For fun Dad likes to slide.
My Dad's name is DAD- D. A. D.
He is 20 feet 100 inches tall.
He is 29 years old.
His hair color is black.
His eye color is blue and green.
His favorite TV show to watch is golfing.
He likes to go to work and home.
His favorite thing to eat is apples.
For fun Dad likes to play football with me.
My favorite thing about Dad is he prays to God.
I love you dear. There's no on in the whole world better than you.

No comments:
Post a Comment