You guys are awesome! You take some of the funnest pictures of your kids! If you look at the shirt quickly...it looks like it says "Prince proof" instead of pinch proof...I had to look twice! I'm sure that it is't because I've been sick and dizzy all week!!!
9 comments:
Love that last picture! Sorry I didn't get to chat with you today at church!! Lets get together sometime soon...call us if you go to the park!
I'm seein' some Uncle Brack in that Skye.
THEY ARE GROWING UP WITHOUT ME!!! STOP THEM!!!
your kids just get cuter and cuter!!!! I am so glad spring is here too, the park sure looks fun i love to swing! your hair is darling too BTW
You have the cutest kids! We missed Skye today!
Fun pictures Linds! I love Cyrie's t-shirt...I saw them at Walmart this week. So fun!
I love the messy food pictures of Cyrie! She is such a doll!
You guys are awesome! You take some of the funnest pictures of your kids! If you look at the shirt quickly...it looks like it says "Prince proof" instead of pinch proof...I had to look twice! I'm sure that it is't because I've been sick and dizzy all week!!!
so cute! love the ones with the bucket(?) as the background!
Post a Comment