Tuesday, July 7, 2009

M.J. TRIBUTE!!!

Okay, so I know the media wont shut up about Michael Jackson's passing...and I admit...I watch intensly. But this little video clip here was made just for me. Yes MJ dedicated this just to me.I WISH.
(no really I do)


But here's the kicker...hee hee. When I say MJ, you think I'm talking about Michael Jackson...and I am of course, but we're missing an important icon...the 8th wonder of the world...Michael Jordan. What happen's when MJordan tries to teach MJackson how to play basketball? And when MJackson tries to teach MJordan how to dance? I cant handle it. Both my MJ's.


Combined...well, you get this...
my favorite Michael Jackson Music video.
"JAM"

This particular music video wont let me EMBED it ,so you'll have to click on the link to watch it over at YOUTUBE. Enjoy...The end is my personal Fav when MJordan thinks the camera's are off.

1 comment:

'T' said...

His music lives on :) OW! HE HE HE...