It was very scary to get her ears pierced but I just had to do it. She cried so hard and I teared up and it broke my heart...but it's done thank goodness and they are so stinkin CUTE!! I'm just glad it's over with...but keep in mind that the older they are the more likely they will get infections.
your fa in law totally was my seminary teacher. random encounter but nice to meet you. judging by your crafty intuition and the fact that you were my husbands friend and can handle him too... i have a feeling we are going to be friends! :)
7 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!! I wish I could see you guys all the time!! LOve you!
Looks like you guys are having fun!
OMG, your kids are adorable, and that tutu is precious!
Thanks for following REINVENTED!
It was very scary to get her ears pierced but I just had to do it. She cried so hard and I teared up and it broke my heart...but it's done thank goodness and they are so stinkin CUTE!! I'm just glad it's over with...but keep in mind that the older they are the more likely they will get infections.
She is so beautiful! The tutu's are so cute!
your fa in law totally was my seminary teacher. random encounter but nice to meet you. judging by your crafty intuition and the fact that you were my husbands friend and can handle him too... i have a feeling we are going to be friends! :)
So cute and creative!
Post a Comment