SKye IS 2 AND A HALF. HE'S A MISCHIEF AND TOO SMART FOR HIS OWN GOOD. I LOVE WATCHING HIM LEARN! (he makes me feel dumb on most occasions...mainly because I cant keep up with him) MY MOM IS PROBABLY ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT SINCE I WAS HER TODDLER MISCHIEF. HERE'S Skye'S HIGHLIGHTING VIDEOS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW! MEG TOLD ME TO POST THE LAST ONE BECAUSE SHE COULDNT BELIEVE HIM ON A COMPUTER! (SKye and Kip are good buds...they love technology).
5 comments:
He is so cute and smart! I can't believe him on the computer. I don't even think Areyan would know what to do. How is your potty training going? We have been potty training Areyan all week, and I am about to give up. It's frustrating because I feel like she doesn't even get it at all. I hope it's going better for you.
Linds! I can't believe that little guy, such a computer wiz already...watch out Bill Gates!!! you have one smart cookie on your hands
He is one smart cookie. I couldn't believe him when he was on our computer!
Skye you rock. Wyatt thinks so too. You need to come and see us this week when Megs is here. We love you!
bright eyed handsome little guy. good luck with his surgery.
Post a Comment