Friday, February 27, 2009

Cyrie SPOTLIGHT



Cyrie turns 4 months next week. It's so crazy how fast time flies! Her head is looking a TON better than it did. She'll have her check up in March to see how it's doing. She's sleeping great in her own room. Her hair is anything but full and lucious these days, and she's starting to gain some width to her! She started cereal this week and LOVES it!

I posted a couple video links below! Enjoy!
FIRST GIGGLE (thanX Uncle Kyle):
FIRST BITE:

5 comments:

Heston Williams said...

She is so beautiful!

'T' said...

she is toooo cute. how was brian regan?

Brady and Christi said...

She is adorable! I want to kiss those little cheeks! What a beautiful girl like her mommy!

Katie M. said...

I just want to give her a big sqeeze. She is such a good baby, and too cute to boot! We love you Cyrie

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Miss that little cute girly!