Skye ENJOYS...
Long walks on the beach...
Kung Fu...


(Yes, that's a "socket Boppit" that comes back up when you punch it...or in Skye's case Jedi it!)

Animated Cartoons...
Technology...

Swings in the park...
Anything with a motor...
Being Nude...
Hitting things with long objects...
Playing the guitar...(although he misses playing w/Uncle Bracken)
And finally...
Playing the guitar...(although he misses playing w/Uncle Bracken)
And finally...
Sleeping anywhere BUT the comfort of his own bed...

3 comments:
he has grown up so much Linds! Love that kiddo, Ryker asked me today... "Mom, can I play with skye tomorrow" I wished we lived closer so I could say YES!
What a great little boy you have there....all those little things totally make the poddy training days worth it!!!!
Lins,
Hang in there with the whole potty training. It was the hardest thing with Jax. I am hoping with Kyle and Jax, Tavin will be easier because he will want to keep up. We will see. Don't give up, I thought i was going to kill jax before it was said and done and look at him now, no size 12 diapers for him. Plus maybe he isn't ready yet, look how sweet and cute he is and we all need a 911 call every once in a while, I love that story!! Love you too.
Post a Comment