Today was my FIRST "hard core" day of Poddy Training. Skye wore his Whitey Tighties ALL DAY...(decored with Spongebob, Cars, or Scooby Doo of course!) We went through every pair he had today! Yay for us! It was poddy training with no avail. It was a day jam packed of wet undies, stinky bums, and carpet cleaning. War tears were shed...I'm not sure who cried more though, Skye or me. I'm thinking I should invent size 12 diapers and soon enough, Skye's will be old enough to wipe his own diaper bum...right?
FUNNY STORY:
In all the chaos, Skye pooped in the bathtub today...(he obviously didn't think it was enough to just poop his underwear) I was trying to clean up the tub and all the toys that were in there at the time of the incident, Cyrie was on my bed crying, and I was trying to stop Skye from going in there and getting her with his poopy water hands. So then Skye was very concerned about Cyrie, and almost ready to cry himself because I wasn't picking up Cyrie and stopping her from crying. Skye went into the kitchen, scooted a chair over to the counter and got my phone off the microwave and called Grandma W. All he said was "Help MAMA, Cyrie's Crying...Help!"
She was his personal 911.
My day...

5 comments:
Potty Training is sooooo hard! I hope you have a better day tomarrow
OHHHHHH the potty training days... Good luck my sistah!
I hope today goes better! It can't get any worse, right?
I am glad I am not in your position ....I will be thinking of you. Good luck with everything!!!
I am really dreading the potty training thing. Every time I think about potty training Areyan it makes me a little grouchy. My sister recommended the book Toilet Training in Less Than Day, by Nathan H. Azrin, Ph.D., and Richard M. Foxx, Ph.D. I have read it and it sounds pretty good, but I have not put it to the test yet. Good luck! I will be thinking of you when I start to potty train Areyan.
Post a Comment