For FHE (Family Home Evening we try to have every Monday) we learned about reverence in Sacrament Meeting. He hung his picture he colored up on the fridge.
I love his little face in this picture! He looks so sweat and innocent, like... "Mom, I will never be loud again in sacrament meeting, wink wink" Seriously, that is exactly what he is thinking, I know. Ha!
3 comments:
I love that you have turned into a bloggin machine. Keep it up! Good luck with the lesson sticking, I'm sure he will be an angel on Sunday!
I know...I'm trying to stay on the ball and really enjoying it! Josh's mom bought us the new Nursery Manual, and it's SO great for FHE!
I love his little face in this picture! He looks so sweat and innocent, like... "Mom, I will never be loud again in sacrament meeting, wink wink" Seriously, that is exactly what he is thinking, I know. Ha!
Post a Comment