Saturday, November 12, 2016

GR8 2 B 8!


(I like your sleeves. They're real big).





My baby is 8.  No biggie. 
Her second name I gave her. It's my name scrambled. LINDSAY = DAISLYN
Her first name was given to her by her daddy after we ran into an old high school friend of mine at Ross's and he loved the name and had never heard it before.
It sounds like the iphone's Siri, but Cyrie was born first ;)

She's beautiful outside, but so incredibly lovely on the inside.
She loves her sleeves on this dress and wanted her arms up in EVERY picture.
She loves Shopkins & Splashlings, doing push-ups, marking her scriptures, and journal writing.
Her hair color is my hair goals.
She wants to have a friendship bracelet and necklace with every acquaintance.
She's a mini me in every mannerism. 
And she's brave, kind, and knows she's a daughter of God.












MY THOUGHT WHEN I SEE THESE: 
Only in Idaho would you have an LDS temple in the middle of fields. 
I'm sure it won't last long though. If you build it...they will come.




















Just a little bird calling...











1 comment:

Diane P said...

She is beautiful and I love dress!