The kids and I went to Firth for 3 week. We had the Annual Williams Reunion. Went to Island Park and stayed in a cabin. Went to Yellowstone, which was Cyrie's first time, and we played splash-kickball at the Esplins again! It's becoming an annual event! And we just played all day all night every day!
Minute to Win it: Cookie Face
Maggie, Chase, Evelyn, Cyrie, Skye, Wyatt, Tavin, Jaxon, Eli, Abbie, Bridger, Liv
FYI: Alyssa drove me and the kids to Eastern Idaho in her brand new fancy SCHMANCY car and joined in on the Williams Reunion! Talk about a party! But then, by the end of the three weeks I spent in Firth, the day I got home, Uncle Farris and Aunt Liz drove her old car (From Vancouver), to our house to give to us. You know when you've been so blessed it's completely unable to be put into words? Well, it was one of those moments.
BASEBALL WITH GRANDMA:
By himself, for the first time!!
Grandpa Williams is also the one who taught him to finally ride his bike after turning 7!
ANNUAL WILLIAMS/ESPLIN SPLASH-KICKBALL
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK:



























No comments:
Post a Comment