Sunday, June 9, 2013

264,556,800 seconds

OUR 8 YEARS CELEBRATION!

 DAY ONE: Drop kiddos off at Grandparents. Return home childless. Play Tennis. Go to convert's (Chris) Baptism. Eat at Red Lobster. Watch Lincoln.
DAY TWO: Early morning Tennis playing. Shop. Window Shop. Eat Ice Cream. Drive up to the mountains. Dinner and a live show. Get home at 1:30AM.
DAY THREE: 6AM Fishing with Young Men. Swim. BBQ. Pick up kids. 

Getting all dolled up and going on a date with the hubby is a great day! Especially if your date is THREE DAYS LONG.  Though, I could only get 'dolled up' and wear makeup on DAY ONE of the celebrating because day 2 and 3 consisted of allergies where I wanted to scratch my face off.
Oh wellsies.  Photos anyway-




Before the show we had dinner up in the mountains and the cast was our servers. Josh and I were lucky and had 'Millie' and 'Adam' Pontipee as our servers and became good friends.
They were GREAT leading roles! 

Snaps of our travelings: (Josh forgot his own shades one day..teehee)
I made Josh a card for our celebrations!
The Front:

Those seconds are added from when I fell in love with him. Our second date till now.
The inside of the card has 8 mini envelopes each with my favorite memory from each year.


The back of the card says
2013: Our journey continues and eight years is just a step.

I love you my love. 
(Even when you pull camera faces).





1 comment:

Diane P said...

Love this...and love you both!