Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day K

Skye started elementary school. 
 I was relatively in control of my emotions...that was, until we were on our way to pick him up and we got stuck behind a train and I KNEW we were going to be late and that he would never forgive me and think I left him forever.  
We were right on time, and I dried my eyes.

  What a handsome (and large) kindergartener!  There were a couple dads that were chatting with Josh the first day of school. They asked if Cyrie was our Kindergartener, (the usual)...and we corrected them.
The other Dad said "Wow... a linebacker."

But look at the difference already from last year-

Just the difference from one year has me extra excited to put a book together for each of my kids and chart their excessive growth!

He loves to 'play' school.  He's been getting prepped and ready for the big Grade K!



1 comment:

'T' said...

love that little bud.