Tuesday, February 14, 2012

vday♡



Every stage as a parent is SO FUN in it's own unique way (aside from potty training:) And making Valentines for Skye's classmates was no exception. My oldest is only in preschool so I can only imagine all the stages I have yet to enjoy.
I took a picture of Mr. Skye and printed it out in
wallet size as well as a quote in wallet size. I just stapled them back to back (with cute pink staples I got at Michael's for 50 cents) and onto the bag of candy.
I got the ideas HERE and HERE.
THE FRONT:
Photobucket
Teddy Grahams and Hershey's HUGS =
the 'BEARHUG'
Photobucket
And of coarse this girl couldn't have been happier to wake up to a mail box
full of treats from parents and grandparents...
Photobucket
We already have mailboxes in our bedrooms because we like to play 'mail' on a regular basis, (it's also a nice way to leave notes of encouragement, or love-notes, or to receive a beautiful colored page on a regular basis, or even rarely like today....treats).
So when the kids woke up, (I hid their mailboxes)
there was a trail of hearts to their mailbox.
Photobucket
VERY EXCITED...Photobucket

Photobucket
But THIS boy, got MORE than enough Valentines at Preschool...

He wanted to buy this red shirt JUST for vday. Seriously.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Photobucket
When Cyrie is in Preschool, I want to take the same 'blowing hearts' picture of her and then use THIS as the treat and quote!
Bubbles and Kisses...
Photobucket
Eeek! This is SO much fun!

And as for Josh and I....well we have a whole date planned this Saturday (that includes going to a SCARY movie). But we've had a long week of nightshifts, so we've communicated through this...
Photobucket
We're pretty mushy, so no need to try and read it, although, I will show you a fav of mine:
Photobucket
...to be honest, I don't think we have a clean mirror in our house :)

No comments: