I have this daughter . She's a tease and just a little crazy sometimes .
Her brother thinks she's hilarious.........most of the time .
" You're so funny! " said Skye
" Get them off ! " said Skye
" Not again. " said Skye

Our Cyrie is another year older, and her days of mischief compels her . Her life of 3 years seems small compared to the accomplishments and successes she's achieved in our little family . Her energy is ongoing and she has a love of life and of the people around her (especially if they're paying attention to her) .
Happy Birthday my sweetheart . . .
To my lil Cyrie: as your training continues, remember I love you and that it's your love of life that's going to boost you up when you are down . It's your passion that will take you great places. It's your love for God and your easy going heart that will grant you endless faith. And it's your constant sarcasm that will tick people off in your later years .
Kisses . . .
Birthday Dances . . .
Gust of wind . . . notice the turkey tail
Today I'm THREE . . . and I JUST might rule the world.
To see how I made her POLLY POCKET sized cupcakes. Go HERE.
For size reference, you can see my hand under the platter . . .









1 comment:
the cupcake princesses and the daisy-duke pigtails are to. did. for. You are one talented momma.
Post a Comment