So, it's officially Christmas season.
What, with Christmas appearing in stores around Halloween time, I find it hard to contain myself. But I manage to do so. Up until the day after Thanksgiving of coarse. My heart smiles very big when I realize it's officially Christmas time.
I think about service and how many people are touched by it during this time of the year. I think about the snuggles I get, that keep me warm. I think about how beautiful the night is with all the different lights. I think about family and all the people I love.
And I think about a birthday celebration of a baby boy. And then I love to think about the great purpose he was sent here for.
There's a reason my heart smiles so big this time of year.
And it all has to do with LOVE.
I love love.
Merry CHRISTmas.

2 comments:
Lovely.
isnt' Christmas the BEST??!!
Post a Comment