My niece Andrea comes to my place every summer for a few days. We have MAJOR girl time and chillaxing time. This year I took Andrea to her FIRST EVER MIDNIGHT MOVIE PREMIER! Harry Potter of course! We dressed our parts as well...

Andrea dressed up as Hermione Granger.

(the time traveling necklace is from the 3rd book/movie)

I dressed as Luna Lovegood.

Her Dad is the publisher of the Quibbler Magazine. Luna reads it upside down.

Josh even got in on the action. We went to a 3D movie and the glasses they gave us were harry potter glasses. (I almost shed a tear of creativity when I saw them).
So I drew a lightning scar with eyeliner.

Andrea turns 12 next month and gets to start wearing makeup. So her parents sent her with money so we could go makeup shopping! (Which wasnt fun for me at all).

So I taught her some basic makeup tips.
Face care tips.
We made homemade sugar scrubs.
And Homemade lip gloss.
We waxed her eyebrows. (she was a good sport)
We highlighted her hair.
We cut her hair and gave her some NICE bangs and wispy layers.
We dolled her up.
We had a photo shoot.
Cant wait.







2 comments:
she had a GREAT time!
What a beautiful girl! You did a fabulous job on her hair and makeup as well Lindsay!! =)
Post a Comment