Friday, June 3, 2011

MAWAGE...

Mawage is what brings us together today...
At least it did for us on June 3rd. Bracken, my youngest sibling (of 7) and the last to be married, got hitched to his BEAUTIFUL bride Kenna on June 3rd. My parents have 7 kids married in the temple. And all 7 in the Idaho Falls temple. So neat! And I've never felt anything so incredible when I got to be with my WHOLE family in the temple!
congrats you two!


And might I add that I'm so darn happy to be sharing the day with you!
Yup...it was also the 6 year mark for this fella and I...

June 3rd is a good day...and we're still as happy as ever!

no really...we are...
And I love him. It's amazing how we WERE individuals, and now we've molded each other into our other halves. He's the reason I hate jobs, school, and ESPN...because they take away my husband for moments at a time. Moments I'm never ready to sacrifice. :) And he's the reason I love to slow dance in the kitchen, make food look pretty, and put makeup on.
Happy 6 years to you my love.

No comments: