Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ohlow...

I thought I should mention...I LOVE animated movies. I've seen some great ones lately!
Despicable Me
Tangled

and my new, all time fav:
Megamind.
Great One Liners. ADORABLE story line! I love it! And I laugh my heart out. And if you dont understand the title to this post. Watch the movie ;)

Anyways, Hello there :)

I thought I'd share some cuteness...

Skye LOVES LOVES to draw:


And is starting to read and write! I cant believe it! The other day he brought me some letter flash cards and he said "MOM! Cyrie needs one of these." I looked down and he had spelled out N.A.P.
He can read a lot of 3 and 4 letter words! It makes me happy and sad all at the same time!
Here he is spelling his name...

Cyrie...well,
she's loving every minute of being a girl. Seriously.

I cant express this girl,
so I'll let her do it herself:


No I didn't have her pose...it's all her.
(I did apply the lipstick tho, if she had...it'd be just about everywhere)

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Love you too pieces!! Those pics are adorable. When am I going to see you guys? We miss you!!