Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good times...

My dear husband was taking a dear nap...(he works night shifts the poor guy). Well his alarm went off and he didn't hear it...soooo...I whipped out my stash of silly string. SKye had the green, I had the blue and Cyrie had the pink. We ran in and covered the poor guy! (You should have seen his back...teehee!)

I have a kitty who refuses to be human.
(or eat her honey nut cheerios at the table)

She's a cat ALL DAY, i have to call her kitty at home, at the grocery store and at church.
I've ALWAYS wanted a kitty.

She's a kitten so she thinks she can get away with anything...

And her brother thinks she's the funniest thing he's EVER seen!
Seriously. He is giggling with everything Cyrie does.

We stayed in for Valentine's Day, and
Here's a glipse of Vday dinner...

Here's two little sweet hearts who wanted to accessorize...

Smiles for ANY camera...(or attention)

Loving our water doodle witha friend...Usually we have 4 all drawing at once!
(And NO marks on the walls...for now).

Found mom's only blood-red lipstick...
of coarse.

Instead of the walls, Cyrie now finds art in her dad's very
harrymanly feet.

I'll have to find an old picture to add to this, but it's of me and Megan when we were little and we would COVER my dad's feet in pen art. So it must run in the family...
good times.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I used to pretend to be a puppy. Like. Last year. :) Mary should tell you the story sometime.

'T' said...

cute, all of you. i think andrea was a cat the majority of her young life. i just played right along :D

Anonymous said...

fun stuff! well josh is a good sport from silly string to artwork on his feet :)