Mr. Josh: School full time and work full time. He works at the hospital as a 'HUC' and only works 3 12 hr shifts so I get to see him most the week. It's FAB. If you dont know him personally, let me tell you...I've never met anyone nicer in my life. He loves Saturday College football, reading (as of late), and spending as much possible time with his family. He cleans the bathrooms every saturday (I've never cleaned a toilet in my life) and he does the dishes when ever he can. I love him for all of it!
Me: I am busy catching up on organizing photos and files so that I'm not so flustered. Meanwhile, I'm keeping up with the kids. I teach Skye school for an hour and a half, 4 days a week, and preparing him for Preschool next year. I LOVE cooking new reipes and I'm currently organizing my recipes into a binder library. (Another nail biter). I'm loving Zumba, Christmas decor, photo editing programs, and Famiy Home Evenings (because it finally feels like our kids our understanding the stories and lessons now....it was touch and go there for a couple years;).
Skye: He's passionate about everything. He thinks that having two of something is a collection. (he has 100's of collections, including our rocks out back). Skye also has the softest heart in the world. I dare say even softer than his father's. He says sweet loving things with all of his heart. But his heart gets broken very easy poor guy. He LOVES his super heros and might not be thinking about anything else. He thinks Church is a very long time to be reverent...he told me so. But he never lets us miss a prayer in our house.
Cyrie: She has reached terrible two. Skye was a terrible 3, so this has been unexpected. She loves to disobey with a smile. She even enjoys her time outs with a smile. But she would rather snuggle all day than do anything else...I cant complain a lick about that. She loves being girly. She wears layers and layers of clothes because it's just too hard to pick ONE outfit. She loves to apply multiple layers of makeup and we cant keep her away from shoes. She insists on sleeping with her leapard print boots. (or else). Skye and Cyrie are best friends. And I'm so grateful for that.
Us: For halloween, Cyrie was a skunk and Skye was Batman. (I was a hypie). I cut Cyrie hair off a coulpe months ago and she looks SO grown up. My hair is still short short and I'm LOVING it! I've never been more happy with who I am. Josh is the holiday cheer in our home. He would listen to Christmas music all year if he could. He's making his way to being an RPA. And we're super excited about the journey. We're always dancing still and forever always. If you're ever in the mood to join us, come on over.
Pictures coming soon.
Linds
1 comment:
love ye'all.
Post a Comment