Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quirkiness...{updated}

Skye and Cyrie get along SO great. I'm so blessed that they are so lovey dovey! They still give each other a good morning hug every morning! And also after Cyrie's every nap! Yesterday they made up a dance routine where they would crawl through each other's legs and they would cheer and cheer! They have tea parties together, play dinosaurs, pretend kitchen, and color sitting next to each other at their desks. Nothing makes a mom's heart grow than your kids always getting along. Here's a prayer it stays that way :)
Skye could sleep in ANY possition...including being wedged in the laundry room...The Elders stopped by and insisted that I pick out 20 ties for Josh. (They noticed he was always wearing the same one....true). So they continued their services by helping out my husband greatly! I was like...aren't I suppose to be helping and serving you? I love great missionaries!Here's Josh's new stash! Seriously amazing!I thought Skye was being pretty cute this Sunday morning...I made some fun apple pie's for my neighbors...Skye enjoying his Art's n Crafts...he beaded and painted this necklace all by himself.
I have to be a bragging mommy...look at my daughter's hair!It's gotten so long! We went through a TON of bald spots in her first year... In fact here's a picture of Cyrie and I LESS than a year ago... Her hair is now in a slight mullet, but I just cant cut it :)

Loves.

5 comments:

'T' said...

fun ties! great pictures... misses.

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Those ties are really SWEET! And you made me want an apple pie......really bad, I hope you neighbors loved it and reciprocate with some more octopus soup:) mmmmmm

Jamie Hyatt said...

Your kids are adorable. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, hope you had a good one!

The Skinners said...

thats great they are such good buddies! Nothing makes me happier than when my kids get along well. LOVE the tie collection too. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so dang cute!!!!! I love all the ties that is really funny :)