Friday, July 23, 2010

The 7th Month {Part2}

SKye turned 4 this month! I dont know if I'll jinx this, but I think SKye has started to slow down with his growth spurts! He does have growing pains every once in awhile, but he's stayed in the same size clothes (7-8) for six months. he's NEVER stayed in the same size for more than 4 months.
Here's Skye with his one wish...a Shark Cake
Eat the eyes first of course... Jaws...

SKyeso happy with his Jaws...

Jaw's jaws up close...(mini marshmellows for the teeth)


SKye sleeping with his soccer ball from grandma...
Skye sleeping...well...oddly. You never know what you're going to find when you open the door.
Skye has been getting love notes from some girls accross the road...they're about 7 and 8 and think Skye is pretty cute stuff...I also think that THEY think that he might be 7 or 8, but little do they know they've been crushing on a 3 and now 4 year old. These notes say..."guess who's ringing your door bell" "It starts with a B"
Here's some fun $3 photo shoots...One was taken at the Utah Aquarium...






Cyrie...being such a girl...and such a tom boy at the same time.
Most days Cyrie doesn't think she needs a nap...so I find her like this...
Or this....
Here's my kiddos dancing! We're ALWAYS dancing! Can you believe my lil 1 year old is taller than Skye's shoulder? She's above 100% in her height...why and where are these tall babies coming from?

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I miss you guys, your kids are adorable as always, cant wait to see you guys next week!!

The Skinners said...

Wow I cant believe our boys are 4 years old! He is such a cute kid. And Cyrie is so cute too. That shark cake is so cool. Good job!