Thursday, June 3, 2010

Half a Decade...



Five years ago, Josh and I were married and sealed to each other 4EVER! We've come to the slight conclusion that .....
He's the worry wart
I'm too chillaxed
He's the sweetest
I'm the craziest
He's a take a time-out guy
I'm an always timed-in gal
He's sincerely shy
I'm outrageously outgoing
He likes it classy
I love it modern
He couldn't eat enough ice cream
I couldn't eat enough cake
He enjoys thrilling and action
I enjoy fantasy and romance
He wants to fish
I want to eat it
He covers nail holes
I rearrange the furniture
He cleans the bathrooms
I destroy the vanities
He wants to water ski
I want to 4wheeler
He wants to snuggle
I want to wrestle
He cant keep a secret
I surprise him all the time
He smiles at me
I always smile back
A few shameless quirks:
We play milk-cap hockey in the kitchen with our feet. And with a few hip checks into the oven and counters, we come away with minor injuries.
We laugh uncontrollably as we sing (loud) and dance (ridiculously) in the car until we loose our voices. The kids keep their ears covered and we just keep laughing.
I scare him every day, sometimes more than that. I've started recording it on video so that I can make a long video of continuous Josh scares!
This year it was Josh's turn to plan our anniversary and we're headed to a lake and a beach and camping out over night with our renewed fishing licences and a good book (for each of us). The kids will be with mom and dad P. (thank you and good luck with the kids Friday night)


Happy Anniversary Sweetie.
I cherrish every second

2 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

Congrats to you guys! i remember you telling me about the time you scared josh with your beauty school manican person in the bed and josh punch it, which punched you actually...lol! We still tell that story to people. :-)

sharmysteele said...

Congrats! You two are great together!!!