google pic
A couple weeks ago I was in all a frantic trying to get a hold of THIS MOVIE! "North and South" Mmm.Anyway, I went to Yellowpages.com to look for movie places in Jerome and Twin. I was calling the "blockbuster" in Jerome (Except there isn't one in Jerome anymore so I reached a fellow gentelman).
Fello: HELLO?
Me: HI! Could you check to see if you have North and South?
Fello: To see if I have a North and South?
Me: Ya! That'd be great.
Looooong Silence (I thought he was checking for me)
Fello: Well, what do you want me to do exactly?
Me: Umm......................is this Blockbuster?
**************************************
ALL IN ALL...This movie is a MUST to see.
Caution: It runs a lil shorter than 4 hrs.
6 comments:
okay, that tickled every funny bone in my body. And I needed to laugh, real bad. thanks Linds.
LOL....that is soo funny!
I love that other people do things like this too. it makes me feel better about my everyday embarrassing moments:) and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm North and South. THats all I have to say about that.
Thankyou for a good chuckle! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does stuff like that. I'll have to put that movie on my list.
You are such a DORK!!! I love it!!!
Chuck was just barely telling me this is such a great movie I need to see. I sometimes dont trust his idea of a GREAT movie. So I just said... uh no thanks. But maybe I will give it a try. Netflix has it if you never got ahold of it.
Post a Comment