Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥BE MINE♥

Our V-Day Meal...Let me set the mood for ya...
Fake candlelight, fake bubbly, wrinkling table cloth, and confettie. (lol)
I made Josh's favorite: Bruchetta, Calamari, and stuffed mushrooms. And a lil alfredo to top things off. hee hee.
Umm...yes this is a cake...
a very pampered, made from scratch, sort of cake...
And the flowers I can ALWAYS count on...Gerber Daisies...(Thanks babe)
WHAT VALENTINE'S MEANS
FOR ME:
♥5 years since we were engaged
♥pampering each other
♥giving my kids a gift in the morning w/a love note, like my parents did
♥All forms of Chocolate tempting me down every grocery isle I go down
♥fluffy stuffed animals I want to squeeze and snuggle or at least jump into a big pool of them
♥And love. Love is the most precious of things.
♥I love, love.

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

That dinner looked quite delicious! Way to go all out! What a great wife you are!!

Nat said...

Amazing Linds! What a spread of delicious food. I bet Josh was in heaven. The photo shoot of your sil is awesome. I love the hair!