I dont have a TON of importance to post...My camera was dead over Thanksgiving so I didn't get any pictures, which was a dissapointment. But this post is about:
DAILY LIFE:
LIKE......SkyeLOVES to draw!

He came RUNNING to me, to show me his SMILEY FACE!
Only a parent can be SO proud. Ecstatic Really.
Skye got himself dressed...umm, in mommy's clothes...well, pajamas.
Skye thinks he's the strongest man alive. When it's time to bring in groceries he HAS to carry in two gallons of milk. "I'm growing up, huh mom?"Anyway, being the excessively BIG boy that he is (49lbs that is...we just had him weighed because he's NOT STOPPING GROWING!) Anyway, we've found him alseep with his mattress on the floor lately. I couldn't believe that he could move it! I can hardly move the thing. Anyway, he moves his mattress around like it's cottony fluff. He angles it on the bed and does summer-salts down etc...
Moral of the Story...he's Buff.
Cyrie on Daddy's lap! (Yes, that man wearin stripes and plaid) te hee!
Learning to walk...(please PLEASE hold my hand?)
Skye pulling ths same face as Cyrie above...




7 comments:
SO I think Skye's nickname should be BAM BAM!:) I is a buff little stud. Love the pictures of little Cyrie, I miss your kiddos and you!
And Josh:)SOrry I left him out
lol, this just made my morning!! I absolutely love you guys!! Cant wait to see you guys for Christmas!!! Love you!!!
Cute pictures of your family!
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com
What a cute post! Your kids are adorable! Thanks for your sweet comment. I love all your blogs! You are one amazing woman!
Wow, go Skye!! Such cute kids. We cant wait to see you over the holidays. I need a new do. Morgan's has been so fun too. Give your kids a sqeeze.
What cute kids!
Post a Comment