Monday, November 9, 2009

Counting Them.

Count Your Blessings Tonight
and Share.
I'm thankful for two kids that fill my heart each day to the brim.
*****
for the health of my family that I pray for each day.
*****
for the colors I can see, and the beauty of the earth.
*****
for the food in my cupboards, and little mouths to feed.
*****
I'm thankful for my Home. Walls of protection from the outside world.
*****
for answers to my prayers in every shape and form, guiding me to where I should be and when I should be there.
*****
for a husband who doesn't let me make my own baths, or hums me to sleep over the phone when I'm away.
*****
for the learning of patience, I hope I've been a good student.
*****
I'm grateful for my sister that shared her blessings, that touched my heart and made my day.
*****
for hot water, and a heater.
*****
for this Country and the REAL people that stand behind it.
*****
for my Heavenly Father who cries when I cry, and smiles when I smile.
*****
and for my Savior who gave me my choice, and who saves me when I make the wrong one.
*****
I'm Learning,
I'm Growing,
but only by LOVING.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Thanks for that Linds! It made me cry, and made my day start off right! Love you so much!

Nat said...

You're amazing Linds. I think you have been a wonderful student of patience and countless other things. If Josh isn't available to hum you asleep sometime - I'd be willing to give it a shot :) I'm really good at humming and jump roping at the same time...

Diane P said...

Thanks Linds...I just love you! I count my blessings and thank Heavenly Father for my wonderful in-law kids everyday. I am so lucky and blessed.