Monday, October 12, 2009

PUMPKIN PERSONALITIES!!!

*HEE HEE HEE*My lil Pretties...
Josh's...
Mine...
Mine...
Skye's...
I never thought a 3 year old would take the time to paint every inch. At one point he was laying on his stomach to get a better view to paint the bottom. He didn't miss a spot, Front or Back.
Mine...
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Love your pumpkins!! Hmm I wonder where Skye got his creative perfectionist side of him from????
Love ya!!!

Nat said...

awesome pumpa-lunkin-ness. you're going to be a gorgeous gwen. yeah. i think i'll call you gwen.

'T' said...

the pumkins bring rapture and happiness to my heart. how's skye's friend louie? can't remember his nick name, but i laughed all saturday about it.

Nicole Williams said...

Cute pumpkins! How fun!

Lacy said...

Oooh, Gwen Stefani is such a good look for you. That will be fun to see. I like all the variety of your pumpkins. The top view of your pumpkin tower is really neat.