Friday, May 29, 2009

The Chillens!

Skye
2yrs 10mos
Loves: Fishing, Golfing, Walks, and running through the Sprinkler.
Cyrie
6mos 3wks
Loves: Rolling, Smiling, Grunting, Eating, and Soft Blankets

7 comments:

'T' said...

oh yes she really does look like tavin!! what a cutie. that skye sure looks grown up, great pix.

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

She looks like that cute little Tavin! How CUTE! Miss you:)

Brittnee said...

SO CUTE! You are so creative with your kidos. I love Cyrie in red...what a doll!

Shelby said...

What a doll they both are. We miss you guys and am so sorry we didn't get Josh a birthday phone call. Make sure he knows we love him so much and are so grateful he was born. Love you guys...

Brady and Christi said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! You can already tell Cyrie is going to be a little firecracker when she gets older!! (Maybe like her mom!!)

Claire said...

Cute cute pictures of the kids! I'm glad you found me. Sorry we haven't gone walking! I hope Jillian is keeping you in shape :)

Andy Porter said...

Hey Lindsay! This is Andy from Poppies at Play! I drew your name for the Alphabet wall hangings.. Yay!! Could you email me your street address so I can forward it onto Bedroomfurniture.com? My email address is poppyginger@gmail.com. Thanks and congrats!!
~Andy
P.S. Your kids are ADORABLE!!