Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND PARTIES!!!

HAPPY EASTER FROM THE EASTER BUNNY!!!
Josh cute no matter what...
Blowing bubbles with Ava, his 2nd cousin (I think)


I took my best friend's Engagement Pictures,
I still haven't enhanced them yet, but here's a couple...

Here's her Bridal Shower and the present I gave her...
If you cant tell, I had a little TOO much fun
wrapping it!

And here's Easter Morning! Skye had a BLAST when
he found what the Easter Bunny left him!
He had even MORE fun following the trail of jelly beans
to his Easter Basket! Oh and he
enjoyed eating them...just a little...


All Cute For Sunday...
(SKye is bending his knees so
Cyrie can lean up against him)

2 comments:

'T' said...

How fun to see all your friends. Congrats to Danielle! What a beautiful gift you wrapped for her. Those Easter pix of your kids are TOO cute! Cyrie looks so grown up and like her mama.

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Linds, I can't get over Cyries dress, cutest thing in the world!