Monday, March 23, 2009

BLESSINGS

Josh got a new job for those that didn't know. He's working as the Financial Advisor at the Jerome Hospital. We waited for them to call for two weeks and almost gave up, but Josh was persistant. (I dont think he's ever been turned down by a job, he's too lovable, and I testify to that). Anyway, he got really lucky to get this job...or BLESSED I should say. They haven't hired at the hospital for over two months because of Economy.
He's getting GREAT benefiets including insurance. We'll be getting Dental and vision as well. We also randomly get a dicount at the Jerome recreational center for our whole family which is awesome. They even have classes for SKye! We're going to start him in Judo since we missed the Spring Soccer. I think He'll be great in anything Karate! ANd they have a pool, so we'll work on him not being scared of water, I might have to get some tips from Shelb tho. And we even randomly get free LifeFlights for our whole family, well, it cost $30 a year. He started last Monday and loves it. The hospital is less than 2 minutes away so that's been nice. I still get to see him for Lunch. And very luckily we'll still be living and paying the same rent we do now with his new job. We're really liking it here. I think we'll be staying for quite awhile. I'm just glad we're not too far away from anyone. And since we have two vehicles, I'll still be visiting all the time! In fact my next scheduled visit to Eastern Idaho will be April 9th-11th! Love you all!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Congratulations on the new job...and ALL the benefits. I'm jealous that you got to "chat" with Brack via email. How cool. Sure love you. Can't wait to see you in April. You'll have to check out our new ride.

Shelby said...

Hi Lins,

I would love to give tips on swimming. Lets play in April... Tell Josh congrats on the new job. What a great blessing. Love you guys. I am jealous too you got to chat with Brack. Love that kid. I agree you have check out Nat and bills new ride, Whew so great.

Sarah Owens said...

Congratulations on the new job Josh!!!! How nice that you get to spend your lunch with your family because you are so close to work!!!! And those sound like some pretty amazing benefits as well.

Heston Williams said...

Congratulations! That is awesome to hear that you are doing so well and liking it their.